Monday, January 16, 2012

Best Pizza Dough Recipe Ever!

A few years back, my hubby came home from the hunt camp bragging about the best pizza dough ever. A cousin of his was in charge of making dinner that night and decided to treat them all to homemade pizza of different sorts. It was a couple years that I continued to hear about this amazing dough. So, I finally went through the family tree and got a copy of it for myself! Now, we have the best pizza dough recipe ever and I'm willing to share. :o)

BBQ Cilantro Chicken Pizza Recipe

Pizza Dough

Ingredients:

875 ml (3 1/2 cups) flour
15 ml (1 tbsp) sugar
5 ml (1 tsp) salt
15 ml (1 tbsp) Quick Rise Yeast (I use pizza yeast)
325 ml water

Sift together first three ingredients. Mix in yeast. Work water into dry ingredients. Turn out and knead. Cover with bowl for 15 minutes - let rise. Work onto pizza stone (I love this stone from Pampered Chef) - let rise again.  

Now cover with all of your favorite ingredients and bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes!

Feel free to pass it on. We made it last night and my husband says he'd take our pizza over take out any day! Now that's a pizza!





No comments:

Post a Comment