Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Back... from San Francisco!

Dear Blog, oh how I've missed you. We returned Wednesday at 2:00 am... only to turn around and wake up at 5:30 to go to work! It has been an exhausting and busy week. While away we had calls for the house, Ryan got a job interview in Alberta (which didn't turn out to be worth it) and I had a call for a new logo design! We both chuckled and said we need to go away more often... everything seems to happen.

Anyways, San Francisco was great. The weather wasn't the greatest - it rained a lot, but we enjoyed the time away together. We also discovered we're not the type to sit in one area for a whole week, we ended up renting a car to see Napa Valley and Pebble Beach... those were the best days of all... And I have to say our best meal was at The Cheesecake Factory - as some of you may know, we don't have those in Canada, it was absolutely delicious.

So, what did we do? Everything... Alcatraz, Street Cars, Cable Cars, Lombard Street, Outlet Shopping, Coast Driving, Wine Tasting... it was great. Oh and of course, I used to be a Ben & Jerry's Lover at heart, it is always a vacay treat & favorite, but now I'm hooked on Cold Stone Creamery!! Mmm... we visited twice and I'm still craving it! But, now we're back to reality and I've spent the last few days praying our house will sell so that we can buy the country charmer we found. We had a buyers come through our home yesterday, so my fingers are crossed.

Anyways, while we get ourselves back together, here are a few pics from the vacation! I hope to share more soon, but this is a good teaser.

 San Francisco Cable Car by martha.anne

San Francisco China Town by martha.anne

Pebble Beach by martha.anne


Have a great week out there! I'm hoping to have time to do a Pin attempt this week and more picture sharing!





No comments:

Post a Comment