Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's "Favorites Friday" | My Style

I'm a day late, but better late than never? I figured with the upcoming trip to San Francisco, I better get a few posts in before we leave - I know I'll be MIA from blog world while I'm gone. After all, it has been almost three years since we've had a week vacay together... so I'm definitely pumped. Anyways, for today's "Favorites Friday" I decided to dip into my Pinterest - My Style, and pick my five favorite fashion pieces. Wait no longer... this is exactly what I dream my fashion statement to be... (because we all know I don't own all of these!).


1. I love the grays. If you know me, you know I'm a neutral gal when it comes to fashion. I have very few colored pieces of clothing in my closet. I just love how everything compliments each other and the pearls are my favorite (aside from diamonds). I just need the shoes, the white scarf (I have like 40 scarves, but no plain white one).... I think I could managed similar items for the rest.
Polyvore

2. You can say I'm a very self conscious gal, especially when it comes to beach wear... But this bathing suit may just be my next... I absolutely love the lines and how cute it is, without revealing too much skin. I know when I get older I'll wish I rocked a bikini, but I just hate them!
Rey Swimwear

3. Want, need, love... this bag is absolutely amazing. I bet I could fit my laptop in it as well to take on business trips! The worn leather would match any outfit... now, I just need to find out where I can buy it! I'm definitely after an over sized bag for my purse... leather would be great.. but I'll settle for any great bag that can be worn year round.
A Life of Beauty and Grace

4. Very simple, yet something I rarely do. My husband loves the plain shirt and jeans look and I never do it. Again, I feel very self conscious in a t shirt, don't ask me why. The flip flops aren't my favorite, I'm more of a leather flip flop kinda gal, but that bag... ohh, I love. I'll take it in place of the leather one... I absolutely adore it.
Pinterest

5. Back to the neutrals. This look is timeless... and I want those shoes so badly!! I'm not a hoop earrings kinda gal, but I already have a similar belt and watch. I own a black bag and plenty of large neck sweaters, I'm pretty sure I could pull a similar look off with the items in my closet. Now the ring, I want a flat, silver tube ring so bad (without the designs)... but a trip to the jewelry store had them coming in at $800 plus. Eeks... I'll keep it on my wish list though... I absolutely love them!
Polyvore

Favorites Friday a day late, but I still managed. And, you've learned a little bit more about me and my style. Hopefully I get another blog post out to you before I leave. I'll even try and write a few to post while I'm away. But if not ... see you in a week or two and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment