Friday, November 23, 2012

The Etsy Shoppe... is OPEN for Business!

I did it. I did it. I did it! Okay, I'm super excited. Last night I opened up the Etsy Shoppe! I still need to add a few more details, but I have my first products listed - the Hand Stitched Felt Stars. I'm super pumped and anxious as I await my first sale. I've been reading the Quit Your Day Job Series for a while now and I heard it can happen over night or take months. I think I'll be grateful if it ever happens. Anyways, here's a peak at the new products:





What's next? I'm going to keep creating. I have clay ornaments that are ready to list but I'm stuck on how I should ship them - they're extra fragile! (Any ideas on packaging?) As well, I have some ideas in mind for other ornaments and jewelry. I'm hoping to get to my first pair of earrings made this weekend. If all goes well, I will just need to buy the packaging and they will be listed by the end of the month.

Ahh! So exciting. If you're reading this blog and know someone out there who loves handmade items, please spread the word. I'm hoping to get enough confidence up to build up a stock and go to next year's craft shows. What do you think?

Anyways, have a great weekend out there. Besides crafting, I'll be online shopping (yay black friday deals!), possibly getting out the christmas decorations, doing my last school assignment, attending a work party… and hopefully squeezing in some relax time!



No comments:

Post a Comment